1. General information
This present legal warning (the “Legal Warning”) regulates the use of (including the mere access to) the web pages that comprise the Website that Salto Systems, S.L. makes available to Internet’s users.
Salto Systems, S.L. is a Spanish company, whose legal general information is set forth below (“Salto”):
Name: Salto Systems, S.L.
Corporate registered office: C/ Arkotz 9, Polígono Lanbarren
20180 Oiartzun (Guipúzcoa-Spain)
Tax identification number: B-20.708.517
Registration data: Registered at the Commercial Registry of Guipúzcoa, at Volume 1.850, Sheet 101, Page SS-18.081.
Telephone: +34 943 344 550
Salto’s Group is formed by different companies and branches located in different countries where Salto’s Group has direct presence, which can be consulted at https://www.saltosystems.com/en/contact-us/.
The use of the Website grants the condition of user of the Website (the “User”) and involves the full and unreserved acceptance by the User of all the terms and conditions of this Legal Warning. If Users do not agree with the provisions of this Legal Warning, they shall refrain from visiting or using the Website.
All Users who access the Website agree to be bound by the content of this Legal Warning in force at any time when they access the Website. Users must therefore read this Legal Warning carefully each time Users intend to use the Website, since both the Website and the use conditions set forth in this Legal Warning may suffer modifications.
Some services or features of the Website, accessible to Internet users or exclusive to Salto’s clients, may be subject to particular conditions (the “Particular Conditions”) that, in its case, may supersede, supplement and/or amend this Legal Warning and that must be accepted by Users before the provision of the relevant service begins (pursuant to the terms set forth therein).
2. Use of the Website
2.1 Use and liabilities
- The access to and use of the Website shall be free of charge unless provided otherwise in the Particular Conditions, without prejudice to the connection charge that Users pay to access the corresponding telecommunications network.
- Users are aware and voluntarily and expressly accept that they use the Website in all cases under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- User agrees to use the Website correctly in conformity with the law and with this Legal Warning.
Users undertake not to engage in any conduct when using the Website that could harm the image, interests or rights of Salto or of third parties, or that could damage, disable or overload the Website, or that could in any form impede the normal use of the Website. In particular, among others, User undertakes to:
- Provide true information about the data requested in the forms given by Salto for access to certain contents or services offered by the Website and to keep them updated. Without prejudice to any other rights Salto may be entitled to, in case the data provided by the User are false, inaccurate or misleading, Salto shall be entitled to deny or suspend access to the Website.
- Refrain from introducing, storing or disseminating through the Website any program, data, virus, code or any electronic or physical device that may cause damage to the Website, to the services, to the equipment, the systems or to networks of Salto, of any User or of any other third party.
- Refrain from altering, copying, downloading, decompiling, reverse engineering, granting licenses, leasing, selling or imitating the Website, its content or its base software.
- Refrain from introducing, storing or disseminating through the Website any content which may infringe third parties’ rights and any content the User is not entitled to make available to third parties (subject to the applicable legislation).
In any event, Salto shall not be responsible of the use the User may make of the Website or of its content. User will be liable towards Salto or towards third parties for any loss or damage that may be caused as a result of the breach of these use obligations (including, without limitation, use infringing third parties’ intellectual and industrial property rights).
- Salto implements reasonably appropriate security measures to identify the existence of viruses, worms or any other malicious software. Notwithstanding this, Users must be aware that the security measures for computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that Salto cannot therefore guarantee the non-existence of viruses or other elements that could cause alterations to Users’ computer systems (software and hardware) or electronic documents and the files contained in them. User is responsible in all cases for having available adequate tools for detecting and disinfecting malicious software. Salto is not liable for any damage to the systems, hardware or software of Users or of third parties during the provision of the access or use services of the Website.
- Access to the Website requires services and supplies from third parties, including transmission through telecommunications networks, the reliability, quality, continuity and functioning of which are not the responsibility of Salto. Accordingly, services provided through the Website may be suspended, cancelled or blocked. Salto is not responsible from any loss or damage of any kind that User may suffer as a consequence of telecommunications network failures or disconnections that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Website.
- Salto reserves its right to interrupt access to the Website at any moment, without any prior request being necessary, for technical, security, control or maintenance reasons, for electric supply failure or any other different cause.
2.2 Intellectual and industrial property
All content of the Website, which is understood to include but not be limited to text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or audio content, as well as their graphic design and source codes (the “Content”), is the intellectual or industrial property of Salto or of third parties.
The User is exclusively authorized to view the Contents of the Website. No industrial or intellectual property rights (including exploitation rights recognized by the intellectual property legislation in force) can be deemed to have been granted or licensed to User except for such content as is strictly necessary for the use of the Website subject to the provisions of this Legal Warning.
Users are strictly prohibited from engaging in the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, publication, extraction, reuse, forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any Content or element of the Website, except as expressly authorized by Salto in writing.
Users must refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain the Content by any means or procedures other than those which have been made available to them or indicated for such purpose or which are commonly used on the Internet (provided that the latter do not imply a risk of harming or disabling the Website). Users must at all times respect all the intellectual and industrial property rights existing over the Website, whether held by Salto or by third parties.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of Salto or third parties, and access to the Website cannot be deemed to attribute any right to such trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
Salto seeks to procure that the Content of the Website is of the highest possible quality and reasonably up-to-date, but it does not guarantee its usefulness, accuracy, completeness, relevance or that it is up-to-date.
User undertakes to use the Content of this Website in conformity with the law and with this Legal Warning, as well as with the Particular Conditions that may eventually apply pursuant to the provisions of section 1.
Salto will not be responsible for any damage or harm that may arise from the use of the contents by the Users or from the breach by the Users of any legal provision in force.
- Links to the Website
Users and, in general, any legal or natural person intending to provide a hyperlink or technical link device (e.g. text links or buttons) from their website to the Website (the "Hyperlink") must obtain prior written authorization from Salto.
Even when Salto has given its express prior written authorization to do so, the creation of the Hyperlink in no case shall imply the existence of any relationship between Salto and the owner of the website or web page where the Hyperlink is created, or the acceptance or approval by Salto of its content or services. Under no circumstances will it be stated on the website where the Hyperlink is located that Salto has consented to the insertion of the Hiperlink, or otherwise sponsors, collaborates with, verifies or supervises the services of the website where the Hiperlink appears.
In any event, Salto reserves the right to prohibit or disable at any time any Hyperlink to the Website, particularly in circumstances involving unlawful activity or content on the website where the Hyperlink has been inserted.
- Linked sites from the Website
This Website makes available to Users, solely for searching and accessing information, content and services that are available on the Internet, hyperlinks or technical link devices (e.g. text links or buttons) that enable Users to access Internet sites or portals belonging to or managed by third parties (the “Linked Sites”).
Salto shall withdraw any link to Linked Sites when it becomes aware that the Linked Sites refer to web pages whose contents or services are illicit, breach third parties’ goods or rights, are harmful, contrary to morality or good conduct (denigrating, violent, racist, pornographic, etc.).
Likewise, in case the User becomes aware that the Linked Sites refer to web pages whose contents or services are illicit, breach third parties’ goods or rights, are harmful, contrary to morality or good conduct (denigrating, violent, racist, pornographic, etc.), the User may contact Salto indicating at least (i) his/her identification data (name, address, telephone and email), (ii) the description of the facts evidencing unlawfulness or inadequacy of the Linked Site and, (iii) in case of breach of third parties’ goods or rights, the identification of the holder of such breached goods or rights, if different from the sender of the communication.
The receipt by Salto of such communication shall in no event involve the effective knowledge of the activities or contents referred by the sender in his/her communication, for the purposes set forth in Act 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce, as well as in any other equivalent jurisdiction that may eventually apply.
3. Personal data protection
4. Legislation and jurisdiction
This Legal Warning is fully subject to Spanish legislation. The parties, expressly waiving to their rights to any other jurisdiction they might be entitled to, expressly agree to submit any controversy that may arise with respect to this Legal Warning, to the Website, or its use or functioning, of contractual or extra-contractual nature, to the courts of the city of San Sebastian (Guipúzcoa-Spain).