SALTO showcases newly launched mobile access control solution JustIN Mobile
Tuesday 24 January 2017
SALTO’s JustIN mobile technology makes it easy and secure to incorporate smartphones as a part of your access control solution.
SALTO JustIN Mobile access technology simplifies the users and dynamic key management process of users in a building. Receiving a key generated electronically on their smartphone, previously identified and authorized by the system, they can unlock the assigned doors from the JustIN Mobile app by selecting the appropriate key.
Technologically cutting-edge, SALTO Mobile means the end of lost key hassles, expenses and waste. Plus, the technology isn’t limited to one building or hotel room -- it can also be used by the staff and users on multiple sites for any kind of access type like main entrance doors, elevators, car park barriers, meeting rooms, etc.
Combined with user-convenient features such as user friendly design or multi key possibilities to use the same app in different buildings, locations and for different applications, JustIN Mobile access control technology simplifies card issuing, fob and traditional pin code management that can be lost, forgotten or broken by offering flexibility for diverse applications. People do not forget their phones as they forget their keys and, if lost, they are replaced rapidly. This turns to be a major benefit for administrators, clients, and users.
“As a leading innovator of wire-free access control solutions, SALTO Systems aimed to deliver the most advanced and versatile mobile access control technology solution to the market, increasing the efficiency of security infrastructure.,” said Michael Unger, Vice president PR and Marketing at SALTO. “Mobile access - and cloud-based systems will make a huge impact in 2017 as these solutions are already being adopted at our electronic locking full platform.”
Increase security and prevent fraud by improving control of users’ access and management of their access rights. The automatic user key cancellation improves security and the lost key instant cancellation for visitors, staff or other users brings peace of mind. JustIN Mobile allows users to access a door with their BLE-enabled smartphone, simply and securely. Now, the JustIN Mobile app also features bi-directional communication so that user events (access granted, access denied …) and lock battery status are sent back to the system OTA (Over the Air) without the need for any additional infrastructure. The app sends lock audit trail and low battery status monitoring for maintenance in real time without needing any additional communication infrastructure in the system.
JustIN Mobile main features and benefits:
- Completely compatible with the SALTO XS4 escutcheon and wall reader range.
- Computer managed through SALTO ProAccess SPACE management software.
- User Friendly:
- End user decides how to receive a key: as a JustIN Mobile digital key or as a physical key card.
- Allows access rights extension or access rights changes instantly and remotely.
- Works on both iOS and Android smartphone devices.
- Give the possibility to the users to receive their key online, anytime and anywhere.
- Smartphone authentication technology for verifying a mobile user’s identity: PIN / Fingerprint.
- AES 128 bit communication and secure opening procedure with key received securely encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
- Instant key updates or key cancellations.
- Real-time access right changes, audit trails, and blacklisting of lost keys.
- For a higher security level, no information is stored in the SALTO JustIN Cloud. SALTO JustIN Cloud is used only as a bridge between SALTO ProAccess SPACE software and the JustIN Mobile app.