SALTO solutions are in use around the world in airports, train, metro and bus stations, ports, warehousing & distribution centres.
SALTO has done a great job providing the security infrastructure necessary to give employees within each of our divisions the varying access levels they need to do their jobs effectively without compromising security.
Lisa Walker, Vice President Operational Support, Atlantic Southeast Airlines - Georgia, USA
Providing a safe and convenient environment for employees, customers, visitors and external staff:
- Set access rights that distinguish between public, semi-public and restricted areas for diversified buildings and locations, and modify these as required to update who has access and when to different offices, sites and facilities across an entire transport management system.
- Establish access rights for such different places as transit areas, parking areas, maintenance areas, etc., not just by physical location but also by duration, easily managing access for short-term guests or contract and temporary workers, as well as for regular staff.
- Provide access, including to decentralized facilities, with the same one credential as used at the main location.
- Employ reliable and intuitive products and technologies developed for hard use in high-traffic areas like public main entrances, parkings and maintenance areas.
- Protect against wrongful allegations of and between staff members and create a more positive and safer work environment with the objectivity of an audit trail.
Special SALTO features for Transportation applications
SALTO enables users to make an emergency lockdown of a property in the event of a security incident. Lockdowns can be performed remotely through wireless locks, or locally on AMOK escutcheons. This increases security of employees, visitors and general public transit.
SALTO's mobile solutions featuring our JustIN apps bring real-life usability and flexibility to access control. JustIN mSVN (mobile SALTO Virtual Network) allows the updating of a person's access rights remotely using SALTO's JustIN mSVN app for NFC-enabled smartphones. This solution is extremely suitable for mobile staff and maintenance workers who visit remote sites, or staff or contractors who only need short, very-timed access.