Close

SALTO Systems HQ Spain

SALTO Systems country offices

Training
Hi Resolution20 1

We offer free training to our Certified Partners, but due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, we are now offering all classes virtually. Our 2 day SALTO SPACE Basic Certification Training is for technical personnel or individuals with little or no experience with our products. Day 1 is SALTO hardware, Day 2 is SALTO ProAccess SPACE software.

(Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the one day, 2 hour SALTO KS Training schedule.)

At the end of the class, you will:

  • Know and understand the product line.
  • Understand SALTO's online resources and technical support structure.
  • Know how to specify, install and implement SALTO's SPACE application and associated hardware on customer's premises.
  • Learn how to utilize SALTO's locking solutions to secure every door.
  • Understand how data-on-card technology solves tough access control challenges.
  • Earn 75% of a certification. The other 25% is hands-on, and an additional training and test will have to be held on an individual basis. Once the situation allows, you can visit one of our XSperience centers to complete the install module, or another possible option is to schedule a one-on-one online session with the trainer, after acquiring training equipment. Please discuss with your RSM once your registration is accepted.

Our 2 day SALTO SPACE virtual classes are being held on the dates shown below, during the week from 9am-4:30pm depending on the time zone for the class you register.   

To reserve your spot, please email your Regional Sales Manager. If you don’t know who your RSM is, please visit our website contact page here, or call 866-GO SALTO.

 

ONLINE SALTO SPACE SVN Training Schedule:

*ONLINE LOCATION*
 MONTH  DAY 1 DAY 2   CLASS #
Atlanta 2020  December 01 02   201201A
Atlanta 2021 January 05 06   210101A
Atlanta 2021 February
02 03   210201A
Atlanta 2021 March 02 03   210301A 
           
           
*ONLINE LOCATION* MONTH DAY 1 DAY 2   CLASS #
NYC 2020  December 08 09   201201N
NYC 2021  January 12 13    210101N
NYC 2021 February 09 10    210201N
NYC 2021 March 09 10   210301N 
           
           
*ONLINE LOCATION* MONTH DAY 1 DAY 2   CLASS #
Las Vegas 2020 December 15 16   201201L
Las Vegas 2021 January 19 20   210101L
Las Vegas 2021 February 16 17   210201L
Las Vegas 2021 March  16 17   210301L
           

 -

 

 

 -

 

 

 -

 

 

 - 

 

 -

ONLINE SALTO KS Training Dates:

All classes are normally held every other Friday from 1:00 – 3:00pm ET.  Please select the class from the schedule below most convenient to you. 

In addition to our SALTO SPACE training, we also offer free KS training to our Certified Partners. For those partners previously certified for SALTO SPACE, this online session extends your certification to implementation and support of the SALTO KS platform.

For Certified Partners not yet SALTO SPACE Certified, upon successful completion of this online class, you will also be required to schedule a one-on-one online session with the trainer to complete the certification. You will need to acquire the appropriate training equipment prior to the one-on-one.

At the end of this online SALTO KS class, you will:

  • Obtain a good understanding of the SALTO KS platform
  • Understand the process to design and implement a new SALTO KS system
  • Understand SALTO KS online resources and technical support structure

To discuss any questions and reserve your spot, please email your Regional Sales Manager. If you don’t know who your RSM is, please visit our website contact page here, or call 866-GO SALTO.

 

TIME

 

MONTH

 

DAY 1

 

 

  

 CLASS #

1 -3:00 pm ET

November

20

 

 

 201120KS

1 -3:00 pm ET

December

04

 

 

 201204KS

1 -3:00 pm ET

December

18

 

 

 201218KS

1 -3:00 pm ET

January

15

 

 

 210115KS

1 -3:00 pm ET

January

 29

 

 

 210129KS

1 -3:00 pm ET

1 -3:00 pm ET

1 -3:00 pm ET

1 -3:00 pm ET

February

February

March

March

 12

 26

 12

 26

 

 

 210212KS

 210226KS

 210312KS

 210326KS

 

  All dates are subject to change; verify with your RSM when registering for class.

SALTO reserves the right to modify any/all dates.