Salto Systems, S.L (hereinafter called Salto) complies with the requirements established by Law 34/2002, of 11th July, regarding the Services of the Information and Electronic Trade Society, in the Basic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, about Protection of Personal Details, and the rest of European laws and, to that end, has established the following Legal Warning.
The use of the website confers the status of User, and implies the full acceptance, without any reservations, of every and each of the provisions included in this Legal Warning, so if the user did not agree with any of the conditions established herein he/she should not use/enter this website.
Salto Systems, S.L.
C/Arkotz 9, Pol. Lanbarren, C .P. 20180
Fiscal Identity Number B-20708517
Registered in the Register of Companies of Guipúzcoa
In pursuance of the Basic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, about Protection of Personal Details , please be advised that the personal details you may supply to us through the website www.saltosystems.com will be dealt with in a confidential way and will become part of a file, the ownership of which will belong to Salto Systems, S.L. which has been duly registered in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection ( www.agpd.es ). Your personal details will be exclusively used for providing the services offered through the website, as well as for sending you in the future any commercial messages that may be of your interest.
Please also be advised that you can exercise your rights of access, amendment, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of the Basic Law 15/1999, of 13 th December, about Protection of Personal Details, by sending a letter together with the photocopy of your National Identity Card, to the following address: Salto Systems, S.L. C/Arkotz, Pol. Lanbarren, C .P. 20180 Oiartzun (Gipuzkoa)
The details provided by the User and indicated with an asterisk (*) will be the ones strictly necessary to be able to provide the service or to enable Salto to get in touch with the User. By no means the fact of not providing more details than those strictly necessary will suppose a decrease in the quality of the service.
Salto shall not sell, hire or provide third parties with the personal details supplied by the users of the website.
The User guarantees that the personal details provided are true and takes the responsibility of informing about any modification of such details. The User will be the only one responsible of any direct or indirect damage or detrimental effects that could cause to Salto or to any third party as a consequence of filling in the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or non-updated data.
Salto has taken the necessary steps to avoid the change, loss, treatment or non-authorised access of the personal details, bearing in mind at all times the situation of the technology. Nevertheless, the User must be aware that the safety measures in Internet are not unassailable.
Filling in the forms included in the website implies the express consent by the User to the inclusion of his/her personal details in the above mentioned Salto's automated file.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
All the contents of this web page, including without restriction all texts, graphics, images, their design and the intellectual property rights that may correspond to such contents, as well as all trademarks, business names or any other logo, belong to Salto or to its legitimate owners, with all the rights reserved on them.
Any reproduction of the contents, fully or partly, in any way or by any means either mechanic, electronic, reprographic or other kind is prohibited, as well as their diffusion, public communication or distribution, without the prior written authorisation by Salto or by its legitimate owners.
Salto will not be responsible for any damage or harm that may arise from the use of the contents by the users or from the breach by the users of any legal provision in force.
Salto will not take responsibility for external links that could be included in the website, because it does not have any kind of control on them. Therefore, the user has access to the contents of the website under his/her own responsibility and under the conditions of use in force for such links.
The registered User commits himself/herself to make a suitable use of the contents and services provided by Salto in its website and not to employ them for incurring in illegal or unlawful activities (merely for orientation purposes and not thoroughly detailed); to cause damages in Salto's physical and logical systems, in those of its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or spread in the network any computer virus or any other physical or logical systems capable of causing the above mentioned damages.
Salto will prosecute the non-observance of the above provisions as well as the wrongful use of the contents shown in its website and will exercise all the pertaining civil and criminal actions allowed by the Law.
Use of software register area
The website offers its customers and suppliers the possibility of updating the Salto software to new versions.
- Procedure for joining the software register: The joining procedure for updating the software includes 2 stages:
- Request for registration: In order to request the admission in the register you will have to fill in a form provided by the website through the link "Software registration", where you will fill in your personal details and the software series number shown on Salto Systems CD. Once the form has been filled in you have to click on the button "register".
- Registration Confirmation: Once the request has been sent, the system will send the confirmation of the registration made to the e-mail provided by the user including a maximum 72 hours period to enable Salto to check the series number and to activate the software updating system. On its turn, the system will send a second e-mail to the user including the "user" and "password" to be used for the updating and discharging of the software.
- Free registration: In principle, and without detriment to this circumstance being changed in the future, the software updating service does not mean any cost for the user.
- Custody of Codes: Both the "software register area" as well as the "restricted area" (area for distributors) involve the use of a "password" or countersign, which should be kept by the user under his/her exclusive custody in the strictest confidence, taking on his/her account, therefore, any damages, expenses and/or all kinds of detrimental effects arisen from the breach of this obligation or from the disclosure of the password, as well as from the wrong use made by a third party as a consequence of the breach by the user of his/her custody obligation.
Nevertheless, unilaterally and without prior notice, Salto will be able to change, cancel or remove the authorised password, provided that Salto had been aware of a wrongful use of both areas by the registered user.
- Communications and notifications: Every communication and notification made will be considered effective for all purposes whenever it is made by electronic mail to the e-mail address provided by the user in the joining registration form . The user is obliged to inform Salto of any change in his/her personal details and e-mail address kept by Salto in its records with the purpose of informing the user about any events considered pertinent. The user acknowledges expressly that the said details have been supplied by himself/herself and are completely true.
Salto, without previous notice, keeps the right to make any changes considered necessary in the website, and may change, remove or add both the contents and services provided as well as the way they are displayed or searched for.
This Legal Warning is ruled in every point by the Spanish Law.